Happy New Year!

I am so excited to write and share that our kids want to post more pictures and videos this year. We began with intentions of posting something every day of 2018, but with the packing, traveling and, settling in we have to do on the other side of the Atlantic this month, we will just try to do a handful each week. While in the States last year, many people mentioned how much they enjoyed watching the kids' news videos, so I encouraged them to share more with our friends and partners in America so you can learn more about Cameroon while getting to know what life and ministry in Cameroon looks like from our kids' perspective. I hope this blog will be a blessing to you. Any feedback or comments you leave will be read by our kids, and I am sure they will be happy to interact and answer questions too.

For Christmas, Papa Sykes gave me a drone. The system has a removable camera with a built in gimbal for stabilization. On New Years day I got the camera working independent of the drone and took this sample video to send to Papa. We were so blessed that my parents came down for a visit this week. The video will also give you a little feel for the comfort and beauty of the mission house the Lord provided for us the past six months or so. Happy New Year!
-Ben



Comments

  1. Their blog looks amazing and I am excited to see more!! Love y’all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Missionary Pilot Tom Needham

Furlough Friends